Allergens Can Enter Our Body In Many Ways
1. We can breathe them in through our respiratory tract.
2. They can enter the digestive system tract with our food and drink.
3. We can be exposed to them through the skin and mucous membranes, or by sexual contact.
4. They can be inserted into the body by injection or by insect bite.
5. We can even manufacture them in our own bodies (autoimmune conditions).
When contact is made with an allergen, it causes blockages in the energy pathways called meridians, disrupting the normal flow of energy through the body's electrical circuits. This energy blockage causes interference in communication between the brain and the body via the nervous system which begins a chain reaction of events that can develop into an allergic response.
From a western medical point of view, an allergy is an overreaction of the immune system. In NAET, allergies are viewed from a holistic perspective based on oriental medical principles and defined in terms of the effect an allergic substance has on the energy flow in the body.
The result of energy imbalances in the body leads to a diminished state of health in one or more organ systems.
When the energy imbalances remain within the body, the brain signals the body about the possible dangers through illness, pain, inflammation, headaches, fever, heart attacks, strokes, abnormal growth, tumors, and various physical, physiological and psychological discomforts. Sometimes symptoms do not appear at all until it is too late.
Undiagnosed allergies are often the cause of common chronic illnesses which when left untreated can become serious or critical.
By reprogramming the brain and removing the blockages from the energy pathways, NAET allows the body to regain perfect balance (homeostasis) and function normally to reach optimum health.
Is NAET For You?
Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) is an innovative treatment for allergies that is completely natural, painless and non-invasive. This method can be used on anyone, including healthy individuals with hidden allergies that could cause illness in the future.
NAET is a synthesis of various medical disciplines such as allopathic, acupuncture, chiropractic, kinesiology and nutrition.
- Nambudripad's testing techniques utilize muscle response testing (MRT), which indicates the kinetic imbalances in the body caused by allergens. MRT allows the practitioner to find the allergic substance quickly and accurately for the individual being treated.
- The NAET treatment stimulates acupressure points along the spine from the neck to the sacrum while the patient is holding the allergen.
- After the treatment, a strong MRT indicates the allergy has been removed.
- Specific acupressure points are then massaged, stimulated by heat, laser or acupuncture needles for 20 minutes to stabilize the treatment.
- The substance must be completely avoided for a minimum of 25 hours following the treatment for best results.
In most cases one session is all that is required to eliminate an allergy if NAET is applied properly. Individuals who are highly sensitive may sometimes require additional treatments.
NAET is a truly revolutionary solution that provides relief from adverse reactions to allergens and empowers the individual to live a better life in our modern world.